As you may know, for summers around July I plan a three-week-long trip to Europe. At least four times we’ve gone to Florence,
Italy and then to Germany. I take students with me. We get to see the Renaissance up close in Florence and the Reformation up close in Germany. It’s both a mission trip
(we sometimes have a conference with other European youth as an outreach) and an educational trip.
Come to this informational meeting and learn more.
- Florence: Usually July, but we might move it earlier if there is interest.
- European youth conference: We may or may not decide to participate.
- Reformation tour: After Florence
- Home: After Reformation tour
- For details of how it went in 2023, including date, times, and cost, click links below.
- Trip details. This applies to 2023,
but the itinerary will be similar for 2024. Dates will change a bit (perhaps by moving up a month).
- Cost. This applies to 2023, but the cost
will be similar in 2024.
I highly recommend it.
Here's a video of me describing it in some
If you are interested in the possibility of your child going on this trip, or you as an adult would like to go, please contact me
-Email Mark Woolsey
Phone number: Please email me with your phone number and I'll call you back.
Snail mail: 3324 Manchester Cir
Bedford, Texas, 76021
Here are some pictures from summer 2018 trip: