This is for Fall 2020 & Spring 2021
- Email me to get on the VW email list (separate from my normal dance email list) so I can notify you of any last-minute changes.
- Cost: $5 donation requested. If you can’t afford this, come
anyway. But if you can afford it, please donate.
- Beginning dancers welcome.
- MANY OF YOU WILL LOVE IT IF YOU WILL TRY IT. PARENTS: CONSIDER
“ENCOURAGING” YOUR CHILD TO TRY THIS AT LEAST ONCE. IF YOU DO, THEY WILL PROBABLY GET “HOOKED,” BUT THEY USUALLY NEED THAT FIRST-TIME ENCOURAGEMENT TO TRY IT
- Weekly lessons for both beginning and advanced
Location: First Baptist Church, Smithfield
Addr: 7912 Main St, NRH
Time: 3:30 - 6:30pm.
Location: Our Redeemer Lutheran
Addr: 4729 S. Carrier Pkwy, Grand Prairie
Time: 12:00 - 3pm.
Duration: 3 hours or sometimes a little less. If you can only stay for part of the time, that’s
- For beginners I will teach the basics. You will be integrated into the
choreography as you are ready. This is not necessarily a long process.
- For regulars, we review the Blue Danube, Shostakovich, Landler dance from Sound of Music, and Khachaturian's Masquerade Waltz.
- While I do not require new students to have dance experience, I do require them
to be a little more mature than the youngest students in my other dance classes. The Viennese Waltz is a more sophisticated dance and requires a little more maturity. Generally that means
you need to be at least 14, although I do have younger dancers who are mature enough. Parents may contact me if they have some questions about