This is for June, 2020
- Email me to get on the VW email list (separate from my normal dance email list) so I can notify you of any last-minute changes.
- Cost: $5 donation requested. If you can’t afford this, come
anyway. But if you can afford it, please donate.
- Beginning dancers welcome.
- MANY OF YOU WILL LOVE IT IF YOU WILL TRY IT. PARENTS: CONSIDER
“ENCOURAGING” YOUR CHILD TO TRY THIS AT LEAST ONCE. IF YOU DO, THEY WILL PROBABLY GET “HOOKED,” BUT THEY USUALLY NEED THAT FIRST-TIME ENCOURAGEMENT TO TRY IT
- Weekly lessons for both beginning and advanced
Currently the time and dates are fluid, but if you email me to get on my VW email list, you'll see when and where we will meet each
Duration: 3 hours or sometimes a little less. If you can only stay for part of the time, that’s
- For beginners I will teach the basics. You will be integrated into the
choreography as you are ready. This is not necessarily a long process.
- For regulars, we review the Blue Danube, Shostakovich, and Landler dance from Sound of Music, and finally, we will continue learning Khachaturian's Masquerade Waltz.
- While I do not require new students to have dance experience, I do require them
to be a little more mature than the youngest students in my other dance classes. The Viennese Waltz is a more sophisticated dance and requires a little more maturity. Generally that means
you need to be at least 14, although I do have younger dancers who are mature enough. Parents may contact me if they have some questions about
Here's where you can enter in text. Feel free to edit, move, delete or add a different page element.