- This applies to the month of October, 2019...
- Cost: $5 donation requested. If you can’t afford this, come anyway.
But if you can afford it, please donate.
- Beginning dancers welcome.
- MANY OF YOU WILL LOVE IT IF YOU WILL TRY IT. PARENTS:
CONSIDER “ENCOURAGING” YOUR CHILD TO TRY THIS AT LEAST ONCE. IF YOU DO, THEY WILL PROBABLY GET “HOOKED,” BUT THEY USUALLY NEED THAT FIRST-TIME ENCOURAGEMENT TO TRY IT
- Weekly lessons for both beginning and advanced
- Location: 1st Baptist Church, Smithfield in
- Address: 7912 Main St, North Richland Hills (where I have my
Tuesday World View Studies classes). If door is locked, ring doorbell.
- Time: 3:30 - 6:30pm.
- NOTA BENE: For the month of October, I will need you to
RSVP if you plan to attend this location. Otherwise, we might not be there. Please come, but RSVP first. Look on the "CONTACT ME" page in the index to the left to email
- Location: Our Redeemer Lutheran Church (enter in the
back) . If door is locked, ring doorbell.
- Address: 4729 S. Carrier Parkway, Grand Prairie, TX 75052
- Time: 3:30pm – 6:30pm. This is our normal
- Duration: 3 hours or sometimes a little less. If you can only stay for
part of the time, that’s ok.
- For beginners I will teach the basics. You will be
integrated into the choreography as you are ready. This is not necessarily a long process.
- For regulars, we review both the Blue Danube and the Shostakovich. A good portion of our time will be taken up
with learning a new choreography, the Landler dance from Sound of Music.
- While I do not require new students to have dance experience, I
do require them to be a little more mature than the youngest students in my other dance classes. The Viennese Waltz is a more sophisticated dance and requires a little more maturity.
Generally that means you need to be at least 14, although I do have younger dancers who are mature enough. Parents may contact me if they have some questions about