- This applies to the month of February, 2020...
- Cost: $5 donation requested. If you can’t afford this, come anyway.
But if you can afford it, please donate.
- Beginning dancers welcome.
- MANY OF YOU WILL LOVE IT IF YOU WILL TRY IT. PARENTS: CONSIDER “ENCOURAGING” YOUR CHILD TO TRY THIS AT LEAST ONCE.
IF YOU DO, THEY WILL PROBABLY GET “HOOKED,” BUT THEY USUALLY NEED THAT FIRST-TIME ENCOURAGEMENT TO TRY IT OUT.
- Weekly lessons for both beginning and advanced
- Location: 1st Baptist Church, Smithfield in NRH
- Address: 7912 Main St, North Richland Hills (where I have my Tuesday World View Studies classes). If door is locked, ring
- Time: 3:30 - 6:30pm.
- Location: Our Redeemer Lutheran Church
- Address: 4729 S Carrier Pkwy, Grand Prairie, TX (where I have my Thursday World View Studies
- Time: 3:30 - 6:30pm
- NOTE: For Feb 20th and 27th, we will meet at 1st Baptist Church, Smithfield in NRH. See the Tuesday location above. We will
start at 4pm, but still finish at 6:30.
- Duration: 3 hours or sometimes a little less. If you can only stay for part of the time, that’s
- For beginners I will teach the basics. You will be integrated into the choreography as you are ready. This is not
necessarily a long process.
- For regulars, we review both the Blue Danube and the Shostakovich. We will continue learning the Landler dance from Sound of
Music, and finally, we will begin learning Khachaturian's Masquerade
- While I do not require new students to have dance experience, I do require them to be a little more mature than the youngest students
in my other dance classes. The Viennese Waltz is a more sophisticated dance and requires a little more maturity. Generally that means you need to be at least 14, although I do have
younger dancers who are mature enough. Parents may contact me if they have some questions about age/maturity.