- This applies to the month of December, 2019...
- Cost: $5 donation requested. If you can’t afford this, come anyway.
But if you can afford it, please donate.
- Beginning dancers welcome.
- MANY OF YOU WILL LOVE IT IF YOU WILL TRY IT. PARENTS:
CONSIDER “ENCOURAGING” YOUR CHILD TO TRY THIS AT LEAST ONCE. IF YOU DO, THEY WILL PROBABLY GET “HOOKED,” BUT THEY USUALLY NEED THAT FIRST-TIME ENCOURAGEMENT TO TRY IT
- Weekly lessons for both beginning and advanced
- Location: 1st Baptist Church, Smithfield in
- Address: 7912 Main St, North Richland Hills (where I have my
Tuesday World View Studies classes). If door is locked, ring doorbell.
- Time: 3:30 - 6:30pm.
- No classes scheduled yet for the month of December.
- Duration: 3 hours or sometimes a little less. If you can only stay for
part of the time, that’s ok.
- For beginners I will teach the basics. You will be
integrated into the choreography as you are ready. This is not necessarily a long process.
- For regulars, we review both the Blue Danube and the Shostakovich. A good portion of our time will be taken up
with learning a new choreography, the Landler dance from Sound of Music.
- While I do not require new students to have dance experience, I
do require them to be a little more mature than the youngest students in my other dance classes. The Viennese Waltz is a more sophisticated dance and requires a little more maturity.
Generally that means you need to be at least 14, although I do have younger dancers who are mature enough. Parents may contact me if they have some questions about